Like camping but hate ‘nature’ toilets? This pop up tent toilet will solve your problem. And you won’t need a degree in astrophysics to put it up (or away!)
Let’s run through some benefits and compare product options!
Pop Up Tent Uses
These tents are super useful for lots of situations:
- Perfect for use at camp sites or festivals
- They even come with a netted toilet roll holder
- A zip in the top to allow a shower tube to be poked through, perfect for that solar shower
- Storage when camping or at festival
- If your bathroom is being redone why not put this up in the garden for the family to shower?
You can choose to buy one with just the tent – or one with a portable loo as well.
Budget Option, 4 colours, 4 Star reviews
Double Option, 4 Star reviews
Useful for two. Or If it’s wet, you need somewhere to store outfits & the second tent can be used & accessed from inside the first tent. The tents can be used completely independently of each other as well.
Premium Option, 4.5 Star Reviews
Pricier option but very well reviewed. Wider and taller than most single ones. Very quick to put up.
Camping Toilet With Seat
If you’re going to use the tent as a loo then here’s an excellent choice of toilet.
Or you can get a tent toilet combo:
Sports Pop Up Tent
The above can be used for watching games though the lack of see through material might be the best. In which case this might be an option like below. Obviously not so good for convenience breaks – hello world!