For this post, I have put together a collection of the best double sleeping bags currently available. Browse my ultimate camping checklist and you won’t forget anything!
Our Top Pick
The Vango Shadow Grey Radiate Double Sleeping Bag for two allows you to keep warm, even out underneath the stars, with its built in heating elements, to keep you super cosy.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for double sleeping bags.
Going camping with a loved one should be a romantic experience.
Double sleeping bags are the ideal solution for couples who are looking to snuggle up and stay cosy at night.
You’ll also have more room to move around in than you would with a single sleeping bag, plus if your little ones want to jump in with you in the night there will be more room for them.
Need an air bed? See my buyer’s guide to the best double air beds.
So here is my list of the the best double sleeping bags.
Highlander Serenity Double Mummy Sleeping Bag
- This dual mummy shaped sleeping bag provides maximum insulation.
- Lightweight and compressible.
- With soft plush lining and large shoulder baffle for extra cosiness.
- It holds its warmth even when wet, so tent condensation is no problem.
- 4 Season. Comfort Rating: 0°C. Lower Limit: -5°C.
Vango Shadow Grey Radiate Double Sleeping Bag
- New for 2021 this innovative sleeping bag features built in heating elements.
- With twin touch button controllers.
- Compatible with any power bank.
- Ideal for use in spring through to autumn.
- 3-season, 10 tog.
Trespass Catnap 3 Season Double Sleeping Bag
- Excellent value for money double sleeping bag.
- Available in colours; Granite, Jade, Navy and Moss.
- Upper limit: +22°c, Comfort: +13°c/ Lower Limit: -3°c
- 100% Polyester- water repellent.
- Very good reviews. From 640 ratings 74% gave this Coleman 4 stars or above.
Active Forever Mountaineers Outdoor Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack
- Super soft, waterproof, tear-proof sleeping bag.
- Each sleeping bag is equipped with a convenient travel carrying bag and a compression sack with a sling,
- Comfort 50 °F / 10 ° C, LIMIT 40 ° F / 5° C, Extreme 32° F / 0 ° C.
- Fantastic reviews. From 500 ratings 83% give it 5 stars out of 5.
Tomshoo Warm Double Sleeping Bag
- It can be used as two separate single sleeping bags or a big double sleeping bag.
- Fits snug into the carrying bag for quick and convenient portability. Comes with 2 pillows.
- Available in 2400G or 2800G.
- Thicker sleeping bags can withstand temperatures of -10°C (spring and winter), Comfortable temperature is -5°C~5°C,
- Thinner bags can withstand temperatures of 0°C (summer and autumn), Comfortable temperature is 0°C~10°C.
- Excellent reviews. From 743 purchases, 85% give it 5 stars.
Coleman Sleeping Bag
- Double sleeping bag with cosy coletherm insulation and cotton flannel lining.
- With durable outer fabric: 100% cotton; comfortable lining: cotton flannel; insulation: 1 x 300 g/sq m coletherm.
- Warm envelope sleeping bag built for two seasons; comfort temperature plus six degrees celsius.
- Excellent reviews. From 1,279 purchases, 85% give it 5 stars.
Coleman Sleeping Bag Hudson
- This double sleeping bag benefits from the high loft and better temperature performance of coletherm insulation.
- The comfort cuff brings additional comfort by surrounding your face in softness as you sleep.
- 2-way compression stuffsack.
- With inner pocket ideal for mobile’s and wallets.
- Great reviews. From 570 purchases, 77% give it 5 stars.
Ohuhu Double Sleeping Bag with 2 Pillows
- Combines into a large sleeping bag for a cosy bed for two, and detaches to become two single sleeping bags.
- Stay warm and cozy even when it’s 20°F~ 50°F (-5°C ~10°C).
- This sleeping bag fits snug into the carrying bag for quick and convenient portability.
- Includes 2 pillows.
- Available in Green or Black.
- Great reviews. From 405 purchases, 70% give it 5 stars.
What to consider when buying a double sleeping bag
- Check what material the lining is made from. Nylon, polyester, flannel and cotton all provide warmth and comfort.
- Outer shell should be water repellent to keep you dry.
- Check there is a zip cover and a zip baffle present for comfort.
- If you want extra insulation opt for a draft collar which can be placed around neck and shoulders to keep heat in.
- Compression sac is handy for reducing size for portability and storage.
- Check the sleeping bag is lightweight and not too heavy.
- The double sleeping bag should be spacious enough for two people to comfortably sleep in without feeling squashed.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best double sleeping bags was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Camping Buyer’s Guides
Help ease your shopping with our in-depth buying guides for your next camping purchase.
Your Camping Checklist
There’s something you always forget when packing for a camping trip. Use our handy camping checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
Get more out of your next adventure in the great outdoors with these 24 brilliant camping hacks.