For this post, I have put together a collection of the best outdoor pizza ovens currently available. If you love cooking outdoors also see my top picks for firepits and portable bbqs. See my guide to all of the best barbecues.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for outdoor pizza ovens.
So here is my list of the the best outdoor pizza ovens.
Ooni Pizza Ovens
Ooni are an extremely well respected brand that designs and builds a number of excellent pizza ovens.
Their range includes wood, coal and gas powered ovens
Ooni Koda 16 Pizza Oven
- Gas-powered design launched in summer 2020.
- New design is larger, cooks a 16-inch pizza.
- Cooks a stone-baked fresh pizza in just 60 seconds.
- Gets to 500°C (950°F) in 20 minutes.
- Koda produces a L-shaped flame creating a waterfall effect on the heat transfer – this gives a delicious flame-cooked flavour.
- Pizza lovers adore this pizza oven. From 341 reviews it scores an average of 4.9 out of 5.
Ooni Koda 12 Pizza Oven
- Cooks stone-baked fresh 12” pizza in just 60 seconds
- More portable than the large 16 model – this one will fit all sorts of outdoor space, weighing only 9.25kg.
- Amazing reviews. From 696 ratings it scores an average of 4.9.
A good video background to the range of Ooni Koda Gas Powered range.
Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Pizza Oven
- Cooks delicious tasting pizzas using wood fuel.
- Reaches 500°C ( 950°F) in 15 minutes and cooks pizza in one minute.
- Easy and quick to clean – simply empty the fuel tray at the back of the oven and wipe down the pizza stone.
- The fold out legs mean you can use it on wooden, steel or stone tables.
- Highly portable weighing 10kg and you can twist the chimney off and store it inside the oven.
- Top reviews! From 91 ratings on Amazon 79% of buyers gave it 5 stars.
- On the Ooni website it scores 4.8 from 1,498 reviews.
Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven
- If you’re looking for a unit that can handle multiple types of fuel this is an excellent option.
- Out of the box it will work with wood or charcoal.
- You can use gas but need to separately buy the Ooni Gas Burner.
- Reaches 500°C ( 950°F) in 15 minutes and cooks the perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
- Like others from Ooni it’s quite portable as you can remove the chimney and fold down the legs.
- Excellent choice for those who like the authentic wood fired approach but can also opt for speed and better resistance to the wind, by opting for the gas attachment.
- From 64 ratings on Amazon, 85% of buyers give this the max 5 out of 5 stars.
- On the Ooni website it scores 4.9 from 1,859 reviews.
Ooni Pro 16 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven
- The other multi-fuel option from Ooni.
- Compared to the Karu this creates the larger, 16″ pizzas.
- Luke the Karu it works with wood or charcoal right out of the box, or use gas with the Ooni Pro 16 Gas Burner.
- Hits 500°C (950°F) in 20 minutes and cooks the perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
- Excellent reviews on Amazon. 75% of buyers give it 5 stars.
- From 622 reviews on the Ooni website it scores an average of 4.7.
Dellonda Portable Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
- Solid traditional option fuelled with wood pellets (cheaper than using charcoal or wooden logs).
- Similar cooking time to the Ooni options – getting warmed up in 15 minutes and cooking a pizza in 60 seconds.
- Handy in-built temperature gauge.
- Available in stainless steel or Black.
- It’s a solid option which gives it stability – little heavy to be a portable option though the legs and chimney are on hinges to fold down.
- Well kitted out accessories including pizza stone, paddle, fuel box and feeder box.
- Good reviews. 68% of buyers gave this 5 stars.
- Common feedback includes: easy to use, simple to assemble, good build quality, looks smart.
Oxford Barbecues Gourmet Pizza Oven
- Bestselling pizza maker on Amazon as it’s an excellent option for a pizza oven that can be placed on your existing BBQ.
- Used on top of gas and charcoal barbecues you can still achieve an authentic wood-fired effect.
- Cooks up 12″ inch pizzas.
- Excellent budget option with brilliant reviews.
- Dimensions in case you want to check against your current grill: 35 x 40 x 15 cm
- 72% of buyers give it 5 stars from 201 ratings.
- Common feedback: excellent value for money, easy to use, delicious homemade pizzas.
La Hacienda BBQ Pizza Oven
- Another good option if you’re looking to make use of your existing BBQ and / or have limited space.
- Easy to read temperature gauge with user-friendly readings like ‘warm’, ‘ideal’ and ‘hot’
- The house channels the heat all around the pizza giving it a consistent cook with excellent results.
- Very good reviews – from 54 ratings this pizza oven scores an average of 4.6.
DeliVita Outdoor Pizza Oven
- If money is no object and you’re crazy for pizzas then this is the one for you!
- Takes 25 mins to reach peak heat at a max temperature of 530 degrees, the Delivita can cook a 12in pizza in around 90 seconds.
- It features an authentic Romani inspired clay-lined design, alongside a stainless steel and protective fibreglass coated frame.
- All Delivita’s pizza ovens are hand-built to order over a five-day period and come in five different colours.
- Included with this oven is a wood starter pack, oven brush, dough scraper, pizza peel, cutter and an all-weather cover.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
What To Consider When Buying An Outdoor Pizza Oven
I hope this list of the best outdoor pizza ovens was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.