For this post, I have put together a collection of the best kids camping chairs currently available. For more top picks and buying guides, see my camping packing list.
Our Top Picks
- Best Kids Folding Camping Chair: Mountain Warehouse Patterned Mini Children Folding Chair
- Best Kids Camping Chair With Umbrella: Children's Parasol Chair
- Best Kids Inflatable Camping Chair: Sabar Inflatable Chair
- Best Baby Camping Chair: Baby Delight Go with Me Chair
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for kids camping chairs.
Planning on a family camping trip this year? Taking camping chairs makes your camping experience all the more comfortable, especially in the mornings or evenings when the grass can be damp.
There are plenty of options of camping chairs for kids, from foldable chairs to inflatable chairs, so we’ve rounded up our favourites, all with great customer feedback.
Let’s get going!
Best Kids Folding Camping Chair
Eurohike Frog Camping Chair
- Cute frog camping chair for kids.
- Made of tough ripstop material.
- Lightweight metal frame so easily portable. Take to the beach from campsite etc.
- Carry bag included.
- Collapsible design means it will take up little space in the car and fold out quickly for campsite convenience.
- Perfect little chair for toddlers and younger kids.
- Dimensions: 32cm x 34cm x 36xm.
- Weight: 1.2kg.
- Very good reviews. From 36 ratings 74% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Mountain Warehouse Kids Mini Character Chair
- Lightweight and compact chair for kids.
- Foldable for convenience and protection.
- Carry Strap makes it easy to carry from place to place.
- Max. weight – holds a maximum of 50kgs/110lbs.
- Cute turquoise unicorn or green dinosaur designs.
- Handy cup holder in the armrest.
- Really good reviews. From 103 ratings 73% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Mountain Warehouse Patterned Mini Children Folding Chair
- Lightweight and durable folding chair.
- Compact with carry strap for easy portability.
- Dimension – 38cm x 38cm x 60cm
- Max weight allowance – 50kg
- Available in dark blue shark print or pink unicorn print.
- Handy cup holder in the armrest.
- Fab reviews. From 138 ratings 87% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
TREKOLOGY YIZI GO Portable Camping Chair
- A cool chair which fits in a backpack or carry on luggage.
- Portable, very lightweight and compact.
- Available in black, blue and red.
- The durable 600D storage bag attaches to the seat.
- Machine washable seat cover.
- The frame provides sturdy support with a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds so suitable for both adults and kids.
- Plenty of great reviews. From 5,486 ratings 78% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Trespass Kids Joejoe Camping Chair
- Folding camping chair for kids.
- With a handy mesh cup holder on one armrest.
- Comes with a carry bag for easy portability.
- Bright funky print for kids.
- Brilliant reviews. From 92 ratings 76% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Best Kids Camping Chair With Umbrella
Children’s Parasol Chair
- If you’re going away in hot weather then this chair is perfect for keeping your child shaded or protected from a rain shower.
- The folding chair comes with attached parasol/ umbrella.
- Light and easy to carry.
- Folds for easy storage and ideal for the garden or beach!
- Fair reviews. From 49 ratings 54% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Best Kids Inflatable Camping Chair
Sabar Inflatable Chair
- This inflatable lounge chair is perfect for little ones to relax in. Adults could also use it but it is quite small and low to the ground.
- Soft plush fabric seat.
- Perfect for tents and camping.
- Could also be used indoors.
- Red and black design which looks like a gaming chair.
- Customers like that it’s “easy to inflate”.
- Fabulous reviews. From 285 ratings 66% of buyers gave this 4-5 stars.
Best Baby Camping Chair
Baby Delight Go with Me Chair
- This portable chair seat can be used from around 3 months of age up to 75lb in weight.
- Patented feature means as the baby grows, the seat can change to reveal two leg holes perfect for letting baby stand with support.
- The chair can then be used through toddler and older kid years.
- Easy to set up.
- 5 point removable harness keeps little one secure and comfortable.
- Removable snack tray, sun canopy and carry bag included.
- Great for outdoor activities such as camping, beach, etc.
- Excellent customer reviews. From 1,281 ratings 85% of buyers gave this 5/5 stars.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
What To Consider When Buying A Kids Camping Chair
You won’t want to take up lots of room when packing chairs, so considering folding, lightweight options is always a sensible idea.
Some camping chairs can be heavy but usually that’s to deliver comfort.
If you aren’t planning on moving the chairs from campsite to beach for example you may prefer to invest in ones that will give maximum comfort.
It’s also worth considering camping chairs with built-in side tables or cup holders, to make that trip all the more relaxing and easy.
Padded headrests and canopies are also a good idea for extra comfort and to keep kids in the shade.
Camping Buyer’s Guides
Help ease your shopping with our in-depth buying guides for your next camping purchase.
Your Camping Checklist
There’s something you always forget when packing for a camping trip. Use our handy camping checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
Get more out of your next adventure in the great outdoors with these 24 brilliant camping hacks.