For this post, I have put together a collection of the best camping tables currently available. For more buyer guides and top picks, see my camping packing list.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for camping table.
Taking the right table on a trip can make the whole camping experience so much easier and enjoyable.
Ideal for sitting around for meals, great for using as a space to keep things off the floor outside, especially if it’s wet.
Here’s our picks for the top 10 camping tables from small side tables you can use to keep your tent tidy or to rest your morning brew on, to large folding dining tables, where all the family can enjoy their evening dinners together.
Let’s get going!
The Best Small Camping Tables
Trekology Portable Camping Table with Aluminium Table Top
- A folding table that combines style, mobility and practicality.
- It fits easily into cars, RV’s or the back of a motorcycle.
- Perfect as an outdoor side table or a coffee table.
- The table top is waterproof, weather-resistant, and easy to wipe clean.
- It is light enough to carry and store anywhere.
- No tools required, just pop up easily.
- Withstands weights of up to 50lbs.
- Rubber feet designed to be stable on a variety of terrains.
Helinox Table One
- Mesh table with two mesh drink holders and room to rest your plates or deck of cards.
- Roll it into a burrito-sized package and slide into its carry case complete with handles when not in use.
- Strong with robust frame and taut mesh top.
- It can supports 50kg of load with ease.
- Compact and lightweight.
The Best Camping Dining Tables
Vango Bamboo Table
- Gorgeous bamboo-topped camping table which is easy to wipe clean and has a folding design that enables it to be stored away easily.
- It has adjustable legs for uneven surfaces and the table is durable and suitable for outdoor use.
Kampa Hi-Lo PRO Large Premium Folding Camping Table
- Large bi-fold tabletop with a loading capacity of 30kg.
- Lightweight aluminium frame and water resistant, so perfect for camping.
- With adjustable legs for stability.
- Perfect for a family of 4 to have meals at.
Quest Deluxe Range Premium Extending Aluminium Table
- A premium quality all weather extending aluminium table.
- The table can be extended from 94 to 130 cm allowing you to have the perfect sized table to suit your needs.
- It can also be packed away smaller making it easier to store away when not in use.
- The lightweight feature is perfect for camping.
- Easy to setup, easy portability with a handy carry bag.
- Sits 6 people.
Coleman Pack-Away 4-In-1 Table
- Versatile 4-in-1 table.
- Push the two rectangular tables together for the perfect place to grab dinner at the campsite.
- Line them up end-to-end for a BBQ buffet.
- Adjust one of the tables’ legs for a bi-level serving station.
- Or bring both down for two coffee tables when you’re lounging outside.
- The tables easily adjust to one of three heights, and even include levelling feet to prevent the tables from wobbling.
- When not in use the aluminium table locks together for easy, compact, one-handed carrying.
The Best Camping Picnic Tables (With Seats)
Outwell Pemberton Picnic Table Set
- This stylish picnic table includes two benches.
- Made from waterproof and durable plastic with a steel frame, the table folds out easily.
- The handle makes transportation of this picnic table set easy.
- Maximum load 80kg.
Kampa Happy Table
- This all in one table and seats is quick and easy to set up and fold away.
- It folds away into a briefcase shaped pack and has a parasol hole in the table top.
- With a built in handle to carry it.
- The table top and seats are made from ABS to give extra strength and rigidity and the frame is made from hybrid aluminium and steel to give it strength, but remaining lightweight.
Coleman Pack-away Table for 4
- This table for four has two bench seats with padded covers for comfort.
- Aluminium frame means it is lightweight.
- Table folds in half with bench seats stored inside with a handy one hand carry handle.
Outsunny Portable Folding Camping Picnic Table
- Stylish portable wooden picnic table with seats.
- Sturdy construction, one table and comes complete with four stools.
- 100kg max stool weight capacity and 30kg max table weight capacity.
- It can be folded down into a brief case, so it’s easy to store and easy to transport.
- Comes with an umbrella hole for sun parasol if required.
What to consider when buying a camping table
If you are planning on placing lots of items on your camping table you want to make sure it is strong enough to hold everything and won’t buckle with the weight.
Make sure you know what your table weight limit is so you don’t overload it.
They vary in size, so it all depends on what you will be using the table for.
If you just want a side table for having next to your camping chair there are plenty of great choices or if you’re planning a big get together around the dinner table every evening then there’s options for those too.
Easy To Set Up
There are plenty of options when it comes to camping tables but you want one that is easy to set up and not too fiddly.
Folding options with handles are great for space saving and transporting from place to place.
The best camping tables offer stability and sturdiness.
Adjustable legs can be a great option when looking for a camping table, so you can balance them on uneven ground.
Also look for wipe-clean table tops for keeping them tidy and hygienic.
Camping Buyer’s Guides
Help ease your shopping wit our in-depth buying guides for your next camping purchase.
Your Camping Checklist
There’s something you always forget when packing for a camping trip. Use our handy camping checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
Get more out of your next adventure in the great outdoors with these 24 brilliant camping hacks.