For this post, I have put together a collection of the best teepee tents currently available. For more buyer guides and top picks, see my ultimate list of camping essentials.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for teepee tents.
Teepee tents (or tipis) are a popular style of tent for festivals, parties or events and they can also be taken on camping trips for small or large groups.
They have a unique shape and most have a single-pole structure, to give them that high centre peak, which makes them spacious and perfect for standing up in.
Teepee tents are usually fully floored which gives you protection from the ground underneath you and any creepy crawlies that may be lurking around.
Most teepees have a single-layer design although some have more than one layer.
Although teepee tents can be quite compact, due to their high sloping sides and circular base, they feel extremely roomy inside.
Let’s get started!
Best Teepee Tents
Skandika Tepee Tent (Sleep 12)
- Giant 12 person tent which features an impressive peak height of 9,84 feet.
- In the summer the ventilation apertures let the air circulate and therefore, significantly reduce the inside temperature.
- Due to the distinctive design it braves the strongest winds.
- Weatherproof tent and a sewn-in groundsheet for maximum comfort.
- Quick and easy to set up with a sturdy steel pole.
- Plenty of windows and air vents, all equipped with mosquito mesh.
- Comes complete with a sturdy carrying bag, ground sheet, guy ropes, tent pegs, instructions and a repair kit.
Latourreg Pyramid Tipi Tent (Sleep 3)
- Square based and shaped like a pyramid, this tipi can comfortably accommodate 3 people with sleeping bags.
- Made of cotton canvas with waterproof PU 3000mm coating.
- There are four ventilation holes on the top of the tent to circulate air.
- Two doors for easy access and both with mesh screens.
- Just insert all the poles into the sleeves and fix the pole ends.
- It is advisable to use this tent in dry weather.
- The seams at the top intersection can’t be sealed totally with waterproof PU coating due to structural design.
Wenzel Shenanigan Teepee Tent (Sleep 5)
- Cool pattern teepee tent with easy 1 pole setup.
- Features 3 roll back window flaps and a hi-low ventilation system with roof vents, which will keep you cool.
- Well designed tent to maximise living space and full head height.
- Blackout bedrooms.
- There is a convenient hinged door and pump included to inflate and deflate.
CampFeuer® – Tipi Teepee (Sleep 4)
- Family tent with sewn-in groundsheet and taped seams.
- Easy one pole set up and tent features windows and air vents.
JUSTCAMP Bell tipi tent (Sleep 6-12)
- Spacious family tipi tent with a large sleeping cabin and headroom.
- Taped seams, fly screen, and clear windows with curtains.
- Waterproof due to sewn-in PE base and an outer layer with a 3.000 mm water column.
- Dual flow ventilation (vents at top and bottom) for good ventilation in this teepee-style tent. Includes pack sack and robust tent pegs.
OneTigris Iron Wall Stove Tent (Sleep 1)
- A heptagon-shaped (7-sided) single tent with a chimney opening for the lone camper who knows how to immerse in nature and enjoy it to the max.
- Featuring a classic tipi/ pyramid shape so that it’s extra lightweight and easy to setup, requiring only a single trekking pole without the complicated tent-frame
- Solid build via its shape to stand against windy and rainy weather.
GRAND CANYON Indiana 400 (Sleep 8)
- Sturdy all weather tent with space for up to 8 people with luggage.
- 100% waterproof fabric – water column 3000, taped and reinforced seams, stable steel poles, steel tent pegs, mosquito nets.
- Individual packing bags for tent pegs, tent poles and the entire tent.
DANCHEL 13ft Light Weight Tipi Family Tent 4000 Pro (Sleep 8)
- Yurt tipi tent has more space than same size tipi tent, it can fit 5-8 people, is waterproof and no zip on the bottom.
- 5 ventilation windows, 3 ventilation holes, 2 transparent windows and a 60″ high door.
- Includes the metal pole and wind ropes.
OmniCore Designs 18′ Teepee Camping Tent (Sleep 12)
- 18′ footprint with a huge 9′ centre height gives you and all of your friends and family plenty of room to stand and move around and store gear.
- The steep cone shape is designed to effectively shed wind, snow and rain.
- The guy lines and tensioners work to ensure the structure stays up and stable in high winds.
- The sewn-in polyethylene tub floor adds that extra level of protection from the the elements and bugs.
- Centre-zip mesh door with multiple ground vents innovative vented peak roof all combine to give good air flow.
BuoQua Bell Tent (Sleep 5)
- This bell tent is made for use with a camping stove.
- Made of cotton canvas with waterproof treatment and taped the stitch seam. It is more durable to the elements.
- The tent for stove features high quality mesh screen door and windows with zipper to let you open the tent for a breeze or a view without worrying about bugs.
- Strong steel centre poles, galvanized frame tubes, tight nylon rope and wind rope nails are all provided for installation.
- Firm and stable enough to resist strong wind, rain or even snow.
What to consider when buying a teepee tent
Teepee tents come in a variety of sizes to a single person tent to ones for large groups.
They have good head space and big floor areas, so it all depends on how many people will be sleeping in the tent.
Ventilation is important, especially in the summer, so make sure there are plenty of vents for good air flow.
Hooded vents in the roof and lower vents near base are all important.
Plus a mesh window that can be closed and opened is also good.
Depending on size, teepee tents can be fairly straightforward to slightly more tricky at setting up.
It may be worth having a trial run before you actually take the tent camping if possible.
There are plenty of options and styles of teepee tents.
As well as the more traditional shape you can also get bell tipi tents and yurts, which have the sloping sides but have more of a circus tent shape with flat sides.
We have focused on all styles in this article.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
Camping Buyer’s Guides
Help ease your shopping wit our in-depth buying guides for your next camping purchase.
Your Camping Checklist
There’s something you always forget when packing for a camping trip. Use our handy camping checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
Get more out of your next adventure in the great outdoors with these 24 brilliant camping hacks.
Discover The Best Camping Shops (Compare & Save)
Here’s a list of the best camping shops in the UK with links to any of their current sales and clearance sections.
We often recommend Amazon UK for camping gear because their returns are usually trouble-free and the range is huge. But we also suggest you shop around for the best product range and price, you may pick up a discount on one of the links below!
Check our in-depth guide to the best camping stores.