For this post, I have put together a collection of the best kids sofas currently available. See my guide to the latest kids bedroom furniture.
Our Top Pick
My overall top pick is the Homcom Kids Piano Shaped Sofa as it has a quirky piano shape and print, which kids will love, plus it doubles up as storage, which is great for space saving in your kids bedroom or playroom.
So here is my list of the the best kids sofas. Enjoy!
Homcom Kids Piano Shaped Sofa
- Positive reviews of this kids sofa 77% of 13 customers give this 5 stars.
- Unique 2 seater piano shaped sofa for kids from 3-6 years of age.
- The storage space hidden under the seat will make extra space for books or toys.
- The soft seat is easy to wipe clean and padded with thick sponge for comfort.
- The wooden frame makes the sofa sturdy but it it still lightweight enough for you to move easily.
- Dimensions 75cm(W) x 38cm(D) x 50cm(H).
Paw Patrol 2 in 1 Inflatable Flip Out Mini Sofa
- Good reviews of this kids sofa 63% of 532 customers give this 5 stars.
- Two-in-one sofa and lounger in popular Paw Patrol kids’ design.
- It has a removable machine washable cover which is easy to keep clean.
- The blow up sofa inflates in minutes and deflates for compact storage.
- Great size for toddlers (h)26cm, (w)68cm, (l)105cm.
MuseHouse Childrens Sofa Bed
- Very good reviews of this kids sofa 74% of 118 customers give this 5 stars.
- Foam filled lightweight kids sofa.
- Grey and white polka dot print.
- Soft and squishy and can be moved around easily by the child.
- Cover is removable and machine washable.
- Dimensions 80 x 42 x 46 cm.
Stuffed Animal Bean Bag Sofa
- Well reviewed sofa bean bag by customers 66% of 309 customers give this 5 stars.
- Although this is not officially a sofa, I’ve included it as it is a great idea if you are limited for space but want something your kids can relax on.
- Simply fill the sofa bag with stuffed toys.
- Can be stuffed with soft toys and teddy bears, pillows, blankets, towels, or any other soft things at home which can be stored away and used as filling for the bean bag sofa.
- Made of superior super-soft velvet, which combines comfortability and durability.
- With a back support, it allows you not only to sit down but also to lean against too.
- Available in 6 different designs.
Homcom 2 Seater Kids Sofa with Footstool (Black)
- Highly rated kids sofa 71% of 128 customers give this 5 stars.
- 2-piece set includes 1 kid black sofa and 1 matching footstool, perfect for 2 kids age 3 to 7 years old.
- Designed like a mini version of an adult sofa which kids will love.
- Covered with PVC material, it is wear-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
- Constructed from a strong wooden frame, this kid sofa can hold up 60kg.
- Also available in white.
Ready Steady Bed Kids Children Folding Z Bed Mattress Sofa
- Positive customer reviews 53% of 28 customers give this 5 stars.
- Comfortable folding Z Bed which folds into a sofa which is ideal for kids rooms.
- It has been designed to last and is made with a durable water resistant and fire retardant polyester and also double stitched for extended life.
- Available in 10 different bright and colourful kids prints including rainforest and monsters.
- Ideal to use for kids sleepovers as well as for somewhere to lounge.
- Dimensions as kids’ sofa: Width 120cm, Depth 68cm, Height 40cm, Seating Height 25cm. As kids bed: Width 120cm, Length 160cm, Height 12cm.
Helton Estelle Children’s Sofa (Wayfair)
Chesterfield style kids sofa.
- Pink kids 2 seater sofa upholstered with tactile velvet.
- With a single seating cushion which has a smooth design that contrasts with the quilted arms and backrest.
- Button tufted detail which gives it a chesterfield accent.
- With 5* customer reviews at Wayfair.
- Dimensions 37cm H x 83cm W x 45cm D.
Haru Small Sofa Bed, Marshmallow Grey
Small sofa bed which is ideal for an older kids room.
- Excellent customer ratings with 2,273 customers giving it an average 4.7/5*.
- This sofa bed from Made.com is not specifically for kids but it is small and would work well in an older kids bedroom, especially if they have lots of sleepovers with their friends.
- Retro-inspired design with buttoned detailing makes it as stylish as it is practical.
- Easy click-clack design which changes it from sofa to bed quickly and effortlessly.
- Available in various colours.
- Seat dimensions (HWD) 42 x 120 x 52 cm.
- Mattress dimensions (LWD) 182 x 120 x 26 cm.
I hope this list of the best kids sofas was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.