For this post, I have put together a collection of the best baby bibs. For all my recommended newborn product guides, with top picks, see my list of baby essentials.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for baby bibs.
MY TOP PICK:
My top pick are the aden + anais 3 Piece Classic Snap Bibs as they are super soft and made of 100% cotton muslin so ideal for leaving on babies to soak up and dribbles. They also come in a variety of pretty prints.
A good supply of baby bibs is an essential if you want to save yourself plenty of washing.
Bibs are ideal for catching newborn milk feeds, dribbles while teething and for weaning and feeding.
There are plenty of different bibs to choose from in various fabrics and styles. They will suit the different stages your baby is at, so be sure to check before you use them.
We’ve put together our top 8 picks of the best baby bibs, all of which have excellent customer reviews with a majority of 4-5 star ratings.
Don’t forget how handy muslin cloths are too! Check out our buyer’s guide to the best baby muslins.
Looking for a highchair to feed baby in? Here are our Top 8 picks of the best baby highchairs.
Mums-to-be or new parents will also find our guide to the Top 100 Baby Products super useful.
So here is my list of the the best baby bibs.
Best Bandana Bib
Baby Bandana Drool Bibs 6-Pack and Teething Toys
- Cute super absorbent bandana bibs.
- The attached teether means baby can chew on it when they want and you won’t lose it.
- They are easily put on with a snap which make the bib adjustable and suitable for newborns and toddlers.
- Available in 6 Pack Girl/ 6 Pack Boy/ 3 Pack T Rex.
- Parents love these bibs – 94% of 7,403 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Weaning Bib
Weaning Bib – BIBaDO
- Quick to put on and machine washable weaning bib.
- Coverall complete design keeps the messiest of eaters clean.
- No more ruined outfits!
- Designed to last! Adjustable sizing so 1 bib works from 5 months to 2+ years.
- Available in Green/ Navy/ Pink/ Yellow/ Yellow Safari.
- Parents love these bibs – 85% of 6,225 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Long Sleeved Bib
Little Dimsum Long Sleeved Baby Bib Feeding Bibs
- Lightweight and waterproof bib with sleeves.
- Ideal for 12-36 month old babies.
- Adjustable neck closure for safety.
- The bibs can fold up perfectly into a pocket-sized bag for easy transport.
- Available in 9 sets of 2 in various funky, bright prints.
- Parents love these bibs – 79% of 788 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Muslin Bib
aden + anais 3 Piece Classic Snap Bib
- This brand is known for its beautiful prints and classic burpy bibs.
- Made of 100 per cent cotton muslin.
- Ideal for catching milk spills.
- They wash and dry beautifully.
- Available in a range of adorable prints for both boys and girls.
- Parents love these bibs – 93% of 414 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Silicone Bib
BabyBjörn Baby Bibs Pack of 2
- These moulded plastic bibs have a wide lip to catch food and any spills.
- They are BPA-free so safe for your baby to chew.
- Can be wiped clean or even put them in the dishwasher.
- Nice quality. Ideal for weaning stages.
- Available in 3 sets of 2; Powder Yellow & Powder Blue/ Powder Green & Powder Pink/ Powder Yellow & Powder Green.
- Parents love these bibs – 79% of 1,931 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Waterproof Bib
- A waterproof bib which is made of fabric, not plastic.
- It easily wipes clean, is machine washable and air-dries quickly.
- Lightweight with velcro closure.
- Suitable for babies from 6-24 months old.
- BPA, PVC, vinyl, phthalate and lead free.
- Cool arrow and grey print.
- Parents love these bibs – 91% of 459 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Milk & Dribble Catcher Bib
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bibs 4 Pack
- These absorbent bibs are ideal for catching milky drool and spills.
- They have a soft dribble rim around the neckline to prevent any rashes from dribble.
- Reversible bibs in packs of 4. Available in Blue/ Cream/ Pink.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable from birth.
- Parents love these bibs – 92% of 1,012 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Best Personalised Baby Bib
Personalised Baby Name Bib
- Double-layered baby bib with option to add baby’s name.
- 100% cotton.
- Available in white.
- Would make a cute baby shower or new baby gift.
- Parents love these bibs – 88% of 80 buyers gave it 4-5 stars..
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
When Can Babies Start Wearing Bibs?
New babies can wear soft drool bibs to soak up any milk mess and dribbles.
Bibs to catch any food will not be needed until babies are being weaned.
Always keep an eye on your baby when he or she is wearing a bib.
I hope this list of the best baby bibs was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Baby Products – Buyer Guides
Sleeping & Nursery
- Moses Basket
- Baby Blanket
- Nursery Curtains
- White Noise Machine
- Baby Sleeping Bag
- Cots & Cot Beds
- Bedside Cribs
- Cot Mobile
- Baby Monitor
- Baby Sleepsuit
- Nursery Furniture Sets
- Pregnancy Pillow
- Baby Highchair
- Nursing Bras
- Sleep Bras
- Bottle Warmer
- Baby Bottle
- Baby Bibs
- Nipple Cream
- Breast Pumps
- Nursing chair
Toiletries & Nappy Changing
- Travel stroller
- Baby car mirror
- Baby travel cots
- Double Buggies
- Buggy Boards
- Baby Carrier
- Baby Sling
- Changing Bag
- Baby Carrier
- Best Baby Travel Gear
- Baby reins
- Travel Cot Mattress
- Travel highchair